.ΣpicPhailure© [╥_╥]

.ΣpicPhailure© [╥_╥] | ƬHΣ ΘПLΨ ЯΣΔϟΘП people get lost in their thought™

eargasm


June 09, 2011

BAD MEETS EVIL ☿

yaw waddup peoples ?
Sometimes life seems so unfortunate, that's why I don't give a shit.
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer, it's just so disproportionate.
You don't know just what I've gone through, that's why I would rather show you
just how far that I can take it, every rule, I'm breaking it
so i just downloads all the 11 songs of BAD MEETS EVIL album by EMINEM feat with ROYCE DA 5'9" 



i think this is their 2nd times as BAD MEETS EVIL dou .. but wateva .. this album is wicked eargasm! for me lolololo i dont think for anyone .. && ahhh i hope they really diss nicky minaj n gaga .. demm!

here the songs list :
1- Welcome 2 Hell
2- Fast Lane
3- The Reunion
4- Above the Law
5- I’m On Everything (featuring Mike Epps)
6- A Kiss
7- Lighters (featuring Bruno Mars)
8- Take from Me 
9- Loud Noises (featuring Slaughterhouse)
10- Living Proof (Bonus Track)
11- Echo (Bonus Track)

aint these things is my stuff .. I DO NOT OWN . I JUST REVIEW IT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop sum aite!